Tuesday, January 24

Colourful of I City 2

23 January 2012, today is the day the Chinese celebrate their new year. So, Happy Chinese New Year to all chinese. 

Yesterday, I and my cousin have the opportunity to visit the city of Shah Alam. We went there on that afternoon where it was raining heavily, but the I City does not rain. Therefore, at ther we can see the beauty and excitement lights formed in the trees. While many people around Kuala Lumpur was home to the village in conjunction with public holidays, but I City is full with the tourists from within and outside the country. So, if you are interested in the I City came before night to avoid traffic congestion. All the lights on I Ciy very interesting and more beautiful if the memory can be recorded with the camera. I hope I can go there again to see the colourful tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

=)SENYUM =) SMILE =)
=) senyum itu sedekah yang paling mudah =)